Our agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Trainee. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our digital marketing teams.
Our ideal trainee candidate has a high aspiration to develop a career in the digital marketing space and is passionate about learning how to create and deploy effective and results-driven marketing solutions.
The role is for you if you are willing to challenge yourself and adaptable to different environments. You are constantly curious and would always seek out to try new things. More importantly, you are unafraid to speak up and have a strong mentality when facing stressful situations. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Learning Journey
The Digital Trainee will go through 6 months of on-the-job and also guided training. Upon completion, the trainee will choose a specialisation area to develop his/her career. Specialisation areas available include:
- Project Management
- Client Management & Strategy
- Performance & Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
In a span of 6 months, you’ll be involved in projects or jobs that could cover:
- Project management – planning and execution, liaising with different stakeholders, managing timeline and budgeting for different projects.
- Client servicing – liaising with clients, capturing requirements and ensuring that those requirements are achieved during execution.
- Performance marketing – setting up media ads and participating in media planning.
- Social media management – planning out the content calendar and setting up socials on client’s social media platforms.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required