We are principally involved in the distribution of inspection, test and measurement equipment, materials and engineering solutions. We also manufacture optical inspection equipment, automated handling equipment.
In line with the business expansion, we are currently seeking a motivated candidate to fill up the vacancy of QA&QC Engineer.
- Perform daily inspection activities of incoming material and outgoing products.
- Analyze part failure, perform root cause analysis, and define corrective/preventive action.
- Develop SOP for inspection.
- Responsible for product quality and process control.
- Manage overall instrument calibration process.
- Involve and support company for internal and external audit.
- Assist manager to manage QS of the company.
- Any other task as required by superior.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Quality/Mechanical/Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Preferably candidates with knowledge & experience in QS 9001, Instruments Calibration and Quality Tools. (eg: 7 Basic QC Tools).
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel local/outstation if necessary.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.