– Responsible for day to day driving for Director, Director’s family and/or Company guests.
– Keep assigned vehicles clean and maintain vehicles in good condition at all times.
– Follow and comply with all the road & traffic rules, all safety rules at all times.
– Punctual and stand by the car as instructed earlier.
– Execute despatch tasks as and when necessary.
– Familiar with Klang Valley routes.
– Perform any other tasks/responsibilities which are assigned by Director / Superior.
– Candidate must be punctual, discipline, matured, honest, good health, good eyesight, good attendance records, and non-smoker.
– Must be willing to work overtime including weekends and public holiday, if required.
– Must possess a valid car driving license with good track record.
– Experience in driving Mercedes Benz, BMW and others luxury cars.
Benefits (T&C Apply)
– Attractive Salary Package
-Allowance (Travel & Meal/Attendance)
– EPF, SOCSO & EIS
– Supplemental Pay: Overtime Pay
– Leave (Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Calamity Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Vaccination Leave, etc)
– Free Parking
– Able to work immediately upon successful interview