· Monitor and ensure efficient and smooth running of day-to-day operations with minimum downtime, within acceptable benchmark covering IT hardware and software, Application System, Database, and Network infrastructure.
· Plan and continuously review, identify, and resolve all IT-related issues, coordinate support actions, and initiate alternative solutions ensuring compliance with business control measures within a stipulated time.
· Ensure all IT-related inventory and software licensing control is in place with up-to-date records. Develop and ensure preventive maintenance of IT-related equipment are planned accordingly.
· Work with the process owners and users to implement IT-related systems and ensure that it meets the project objective and schedule.
· Recommend and evaluate IT requirements with appropriate costing to improve IT-related systems.
· Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes, and SOP.
· Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are implemented as per specification and with timely feedback.
· Provide leadership and develop team to deliver excellent support service and provide continuous improvement.
· To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
· 7 – 8 years of working experience in IT or the relevant field
Ø 5 working days from Monday to Friday
Ø Handphone Allowance
Ø Dental/Vision Benefit.
Ø Medical Benefit
Ø Group Insurance (HS, PA & TL) Benefits.
Interested candidates are invited email your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .