- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance of factory production machinery and ancillary systems to ensure optimal operating conditions.
- Carry out unplanned mechanical repair maintenance of factory production machinery and ancillary systems.
- Carry out lubrications works on machine and bearing components.
- Install and dismantle parts, equipment and machinery as and when required.
- Carry out Alignment of rotational machinery.
- Carry out daily inspections and checking of all machinery within assigned work area.
- Modify parts, equipment, machinery and etc.
Implement and maintain 6S in order and best practices.
- Participate in Monthly and Annual Shutdown.
- Troubleshoot problems and issues with machinery; and coordinate with planner/scheduler to recommend the parts that need to be replaced or faulty.
- Maintain and organize common use spare parts and tools and to record works done.
- Uphold safety standards and safe working environment for self and colleagues.
- Comply with all applicable corporate and regulatory company controls and security regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.