As an IT Software Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc. and within the Information Technology Team (IT) you are responsible to own and drive teams to our direct customer base – Semiconductor backend High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) Sites. You will collaborate with global teams to deploy aligned solutions and be responsible for manufacturing tool automation and data systems on the factory floors across the backend sites including alignment of solutions and processes. We are also accountable to the business processes, systems, support, and sustainment as it pertains to our manufacturing sites within Semiconductor backend. This includes 24×7 support for these systems and HVM sites.
Our objective is to develop efficient, reliable and aligned manufacturing solutions across the HVM sites using metrics to drive continuous improvement. You are bound to connect with the manufacturing sites, keeping them aware of unplanned and scheduled activities within your support.
Develop Effective Factory System solutions
- Resolve prioritized work based on outcomes.
- Align with technology roadmaps.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Develop and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one or more systems.
Provide 24×7 Escalation Support
- Respond to support requests
- Troubleshoot issues independently or with other teams
- Resolve issues within established guidelines
- Document defects, enhancements and escalations
Provide Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Fulfillment of mandatory training assignments
- Identify, resolve and report potential safety and security issues
- Adhere to company ethics and confidentiality policies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent studies with / without 2-5 years of prior working experiences.
- Creative and passionate in implementing innovative IT solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Some travel will be required.
- Applicant who demonstrated good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous.