1. Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by assigning leads that come in via phone, email, web and referrals.
2. Occasionally might have to arrange appointments or calls for Sales or Executive to meet with customers to qualify an opportunity after receiving the leads.
3. For tender submissions, the Sales/Deal Hub coordinator must prepare high-quality, up-to-date supporting documents.
4. Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, coordinating and informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
5. Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
6. Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies of the company and also business ethics.