1. To prepare journal and ledger entries.
2. To process and monitor accounting transactions.
3. To examine and analyse accounting records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others.
4. To set up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets.
5. To monitor and reconcile various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors.
6. To maintain computerized information system (SQL Accounting) data. Liaises with system resource persons as required.
7. To compile and monitor staff’s claims and reimbursements.
8. To act as an account receivable channel on customer payments.