The Soul Society Group is looking for top talents to join the team!
We are a fast-growing F&B Restaurant Chain looking for innovative, positive-minded, hardworking, super-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to details
The Soul Society Group began in ;
Position Available: Digital Marketing Manager
Soul Society is looking for a senior digital marketing executive to lead and scale our digital marketing strategies to reach and acquire more customers which will result in long-term increase in sales and profit. In this role, you will be responsible for targeting a new target audience and driving revenue for the existing clientele of the SOULed OUT and WIP brands across multiple channels from social media, website, emails and WhatsApp blast. The ideal candidate will be equal parts strategy and execution-driven, and a creative thinker who is passionate about digital marketing and the food and beverage industry.
- An entrepreneurial mind who is ready to own the online marketing performance of a brand of outlets and devise unique ways of reaching new target audience
- A creative spirit, with experience in developing engaging and fresh contents
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in content partnerships, and love working on influencer campaigns
- A strong and effective communicator with a 360-degree view of digital channels, community management tools and platforms
- A quantitative marketer who dives deep into the data and uncover new findings that can lead to potential new opportunities
- A curious mind who stays up to date with F&B and social media trends and can use them to apply into the various parts of the customers lifecycle (conversion, retention, loyalty)
- Agreeable on how food connects people and culture, and can foster that connection through words
- Experienced in editorial or content at the forefront of food or culture, and have a compelling portfolio that showcases
- Knowledgeable in Social media ads, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Conceptualising storyboards, owning, and contributing to creative ideation and content development. You’ll help shape stories and content strategy for social media to elevate our brand position
- Developing guidelines for the brand voice and tone. An understanding of the importance of branding is essential to this role.
- Ensure that all content is proofed to meet high editorial standards and develop brand content guidelines
- Report on key online marketing metrics and track the success of all digital marketing campaign and initiatives; conduct ongoing analysis of brand performance and key metrics to ensure we are always one step ahead of our closest competition. Keeping abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
- Keeping a continuous pulse on differentiated content that will resonate with customers which encourages conversion, and ultimately nurtures retention and loyalty
- Conduct extensive industry, market and company research on new F&B concepts, competitive factors customers behaviour and more
- Collaboration is central in this role. Carve unique targeted campaigns in driving consumer awareness and preference and building broader portfolio and brand awareness
- Our in-house designers are your best friends! This role requires you to work closely with the designers on final visuals for social media, website and all digital channels
- Oversee all reputation and citation management on Google, TripAdvisor, and all other social and digital platforms
- Improve customer experience and maximise conversions through digital channels, including but not limited to website, SEO, content marketing, social media and email marketing
- Either a minimum of a notable certification is Digital Marketing (or a related field) or demonstrable experience in digital marketing and / or content creation (preferably in the food & beverage industry).
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Works well independently as well as in a team with sense of urgency, responsibility, result oriented and committed to meeting deadline.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once with priorities.
- Must be a proactive & highly organised self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Work with one of Malaysia’s well-established Food & Beverage group.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development as we expand our business.
- Discounts on food & beverage.
- Medical Coverage/ Staff meal provided.
- Network with well-known brands
- Employee Dividend scheme
Soul Society is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. If you are interested to join Soul Society’s growing team, submit your application to to Ho Kee