- Delegating responsibilities and supervising showroom operations.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level management.
- Minimum Diploma (other specialization but with keen interest and aptitude in designing are welcomed to apply).
- Minimum 2yrs experience in Retail Management
- Adequate computer literacy.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business management and leadership principles.
- Ambitious and driven.